manifesto of emotions.
You're a fucken asshole. I think I miss you.I just realised that I've been not me since last week. I just realised I've been forcing myself to laugh, smile and just to even talk. Go figure. I feel sad, any idea why? Fck, this is sounding more and more like some emoshit. No offence tho. And I'd been going overboard with the saying 'think before you act'. I think too long and in the end, won't respond. Ok, let's stop. This is making me more depressed, and I've no clue where this started. One hit bang to neverland.
Anws. I went to library just now after going to kfc with ayu, fer and nad. So now I'm reading one of the books and I'm halfway through, yay :D The book's about this guy named Kip. And the most wicked thing is that when he was nine, he poured gasoline on this boy called Bobby Clarke and set him on fire. Bobby was only seven and he died three days later. Awesome ey? Okay, totally psycho but still.
So. Just now, he called and ajak-ed me out. Too bad I can't go out since ma is home ): Hahaha, I just want to go out. I just realised that I'm listening to Three Days Grace. Anws, tomorrow I'll be going out with zihan, aliya and maya for the lit thingy. So we have to go to the west, grr. I shall
really, really, really do homework. Ok, before I end.
Happy belated one monthsary to farah & hafiz :D
Happy belated three monthsary to ayu & umar :D
And nurwul, i dont need to say uh, lol (:
gooooooooodbye.