Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts.
- From
Memento.
Okayy. I think I'm bored. Wait, I am. Heh (:
Anws. Ma is talking to me, again. I dont know if she has with bro tho. I'm still not happy. I'm hungry. Damn, I feel like eating rice. Oh. Did you know that I bit my lip whilst playing medicine ball as captain ball? And now, it's internal bleeding. How wacked is that. I hate Ms Y, I told her I did not want to play.
I feel like going shopping. Nuruuuuull, bile mahu keluar? Aku rindu kau oi. (: Ohhh. Next friday is class bbq. Hope alot of people go, or it'll be boring. That's wacked. I think I saw the cuci pinggan guy. I think he's the same guy who I saw at food culture and viewed me at friendster. If yes, then hello :D I like your hair, cool like that. Barack Obama is gonna win, agreed? I want to eat chips. Singapore lost to Uzbekistan, shameless. Cheyy, hahaha.
Hillary Clinton looks old, how old is she sey. I think she's as old as my grandma. Wait, my grandma's hot. :D I haven't eaten ice cream since last month. That's wacked. Ryan Gosling's hot, let's melt. Heard the Pedra Branca news? I bet you did, it's all over the news. Clinton looks botox-ed. Over the past month, her face changed, agreed? lol.
The 'The Never Ending Movie Quiz' is wacked. I'm getting almost all qns correct. Kudos to me, lol. I want my watch. My wrists feel lonely. Yeaa, sad aint it? Malaysia had said that Singaporeans cannot use their petrol. That's stupid. They get the moolahs thanks to us, and they're saying no thanks. Crazy people. I want to take stupid bus rides. Is it fun? On monday, we were walking here and there. Syamil calls it exercise, I don't agree. Hahaha. Ferrrrrrrr, teach me how to play pool. I suck, and both of us know it, lol. I miss NTUC. I miss Sheng Shiong. I miss Giant. I miss Cheers. I miss SevenEleven. I miss IKEA. I miss Courts.
I want to paint my room red, purple, pink, green, blue, yellow and orange. I want to slam my hand against a tree and see if it hurts. I want to ride a trishaw. I want to go chinatown. I want to stand in the middle of the road. Mcdonalds has Mccafe. Yay, I am wacked :D