pornography on a payroll.30th, 30th, 30th.
It's been about two weeks since I've updated. Hahaha. Tomorrow is the start of a new month. Gees, how I hate time.
So. I didn't meet him for one whole week. Ok, no big deal but it's a new for us. Hahaha. Why am I typing this? I bet you don't care right. Hahaha.
Anws. The SYF Opening Ceremony Preview was cool. I feel like joining marching band now, hahaha. I think Deyi Sec was cool. There were alot of mistakes, fun actually watching them, lol.
Oh. That day, did homework with him, after meeting Zihan. Gees, it was so not fun sitting at Macdonalds thinking of what to do. Oh. There's only one more training left. And my stomach have been hurting since last week. I hope it's because of the competition. How are nad& me supposed to beat 2.21? Damn, I feel like giving up already.
Just now, me and bro were fighting over heartland as he doesn't know where is his. After that, we were talking as per normal. I think he and I getting more retarded as my competition and his prelims are coming. And Ma is actually layan-ing us two retards. And I'm supposed to be helping aliya, daaaamn.
Oh, last week. That cibai called me a moron. Fck him sia. It's not my fault that he's deaf and didn't hear me respond. Asshole. Go fck your own ass to boost your own ego, don't go trying to bruise mine. And I was cursing him the whole time, luckily he didn't talk to me afterwards. He asked me a qn, I answered. Screw him for not hearing.
And alot of people have asked me why I'm not '
celebrating'. Hahaha, was I supposed to jump up and down and scream '
yaaaaaaaayy!'. LOL. I'm going home with him tomorrow. Now that's a yay, hahahah.
& congrats to my cousin on her engagement. & ayu, your sudoku senang siaaaa. hahaha, it was fun playing it actually. & fer, boring siot tkde kau untuk lyn aku dgn 'datuk aku ckp....' and 'nenek aku ckp....'. Ok, inside joke. And stop wishing me happy two months, it's getting irritating, lol.
byeeeeeeeeee.