amerie; relinked. ayu; lol. okay. munn; relinked.
aaron; yay? lol. farah; hahaha. farah! farah!
amerie& farah; lol to you both (: rafi; okiedokie. aliya; relinked.
Went home at exactly 1.20pm, hahaha. Nadiah was in a bad mood, so I was quite bored sitting there in the canteen. I'm sorry for being a bad example of a senior yeaa? But honestly, they aren't any better anyways. Oh, go ahead and terase (:
Ohhhh. Singapore got Pedra Branca or Pulau Batu Puteh (: Malaysia got Middle Rocks, which is basically just a few rocks that can only be seen when it is low tide. Yeaa, that is an insult, I'm sorry to Malaysians if you're hurt or whatnots, heh. Malaysia keep emphasising that Pedra Branca is nearer to them. Honestly, so what ?
I've packed for camp and the feeling of wanting to go is gone. Oh, is the toilet bowl damn dirty? If so, I won't pee or shit for three days. Okay, that's disgusting. Wait. I don't care, I don't want to get whatnots.
Anyways. After coming home, Ma started to help me pack for camp. I bought new slippers, and it's red. (: I'm sorry to abang, but I want to say this, cos it's making my day. HAHA.
Bro have had came home late these past few days.
Well actually, to Ma, 6.30pm is already considered late, so go figure. Ma apparently didn't talk to him that day. Bro, now how do you feel being ignored by her? Yeaa, '
fun' aint it? So, those times you've said about me being stubborn and why do I come home late often are what is happening to you now. Don't say we're different cos we're experiencing the same thing. Eventhough your o's are coming, your treatment aint as fucken as mine, so be as grateful as a pumpkin you bloody idiot.
I need to go in one hour, and I'm not done downloading. Damn. I shall abide by Ma's rules today. I shall log off at 10 and sleep early and be a darned good daughter for today & tomorrow morn.
Give a bad impression, and a phone would come flying to your head. Wise advice by me. HAHAHA. Cmon, take it from Naomi Campbell maids and you'll know not to mess with phones. Lol, that's crap & random.
Ok, see you in 3 days :D
Maybe it's the honest truth, but honestly, isn't it a bit farfetched?
I may be blind& not care, but this isn't just another cause& regret.
I could be taking it over my head, but it's too darn dumb to do that.