the rock show.
one day only, one day only.
make it like the sun begins to shine.I wanted to wake up late, reaaaaaally late. But it didn't happen, bummer. Woke up at 8, was hungry and so, went to macdonalds with bro to buy the mcgriddles or whatever it's called. It's real nice.
We bought three, one for each of us and one for sis. We got egg mcmuffins for free, hahaha. Real ecstatic.
I think I'm going to go study. I feel like studying, but I am to lazy to. Damn.
Oh yesterday, Sakinah was mean and said that she didn't want to study anymore, so she went home. Then, Amira, Farah, Aysha, Inez, Cheryl and Eileen was behind us. Righttttt, Ass sia.
I want to change song, goodbye :D
Alif: hellos. & thankyou. you too (:
Ashiq: relinked. Farah: helloooo. Ayuuu: tagged.
Saksinah: hahaha. true, very true. assss, kau gi cabut. nthg happen, ok.
Fer: okayyyy. Ayu: hahah. whatever ayuuuu~