Sweet beginnings do arise.
i miss camp. i miss camp. i miss camp. i miss camp.This is late, so I wont story (:
Camp was exciting, absolutely. Campfire was exciting, really. It was very fun, except that we couldn't do zipline/abseiling cos it was raining ): And to fer& sak, stop the gooseberry and what he said, can?
After camp, Nad's mum& grandfather sent me home.
thanks yeaa (: And when I got home, my neighbour was happy that I finally got home. cute, that kid, lol. Noone was home, so I decided to unpack my bag. Ma came back home just as I finished, and she was happy with the initiative, and that saved me from slaving to clean the house. yay (: And I slept from 2pm to 9pm, woke up, eat, then sleep again until 7am. HAHAHA, very nice you know.
Did nothing on tuesday. Slack the whole day.
On wednesday. Woke up early for oral. I'm gonna fail. I'm gonna fail. I'm gonna fail. gaaaahh ):
Anyways. After that, waited for like forever for Nurwul. Then, we waited for Nadiah who went to idk where. Then, Nurwul followed me to busstop to meet him. Then, we coincidentally took the same bus as Rafi, Rizal& Nadiah. When we reached Safra, we had to wait for Sakinah, Rafi& Rizal. Hafiz& Syamil didn't play, baguuuuus.
Then, Farah won. Then, me, kinah& nad decided to play again. Nurwul was complaining of hunger, but we still continued playing. Hahaha. Oh, I won, the second time round. With total points of 105. No bad eh? :D
We then went to eat at KFC. After that, took 28 with Syamil, Nadiah, Hafiz& Farah. Then, went to Hafiz's block there. And just sit around. Then, something happen. Then, went home around 6+. Avoided Ma the whole time. And I managed to just lie at the couch for three hours reading a storybook, without realising I was damn hungry. No life, or what. But luckily the book was quite interesting. I know you don't care, I'm just telling (:
Actually, today, I wanted to sleep the whole day but I had to follow Ma& Ayah bring Abang for the whatever appointment thing. Oh, didyouknow that hospital food actually taste nice. Lol, bro is going to smack me as I had said it was not nice. Then, we went to geylang to buy whatnots. Then, we went home and I'm hungry like heck. I think I haven't eaten lunch. Ok, random.
I wanna go eat. Oh, have you noticed that there is alot of 'then'. LOL.
Btw. For tomorrow, saturday and sunday, don't call me ok? I won't be home as my cousin is getting married. So, I'll only appear for canoeing and will be missing for three days. (:
I won't be updating tomorrow, so this will be as if it'll be tomorrow.
Happy one monthsary, love :Dbloghopper; moan by cute is what we aim for. &hey.
razy; oh, thankyou. you didn't link me, so i didn't link you. haha, all's fair.