disfigurations.
darwita: relinked.
nurwul: lol. helloooo atikah without the h.
farah: haloo back? lol.
nurul: gahh. i miss you too la.
nurwul: relinked. alif: hello. hahaha, sorry.
Oh. This was so yesterday.
Don't vent your anger towards me when I do not even know what the hell happened to you. If it makes you feel better, I'm sorry for changing plans and making your day fcking worse, but at least you could have talked to me in a decent voice and say that you're having a bad day. When you feel bad, you make me feel bad. And in the end, it takes us nowhere, really. If I could have turned back time, I would've but I can't.
If only I can drop combined science, I'll be one darned happy kid. Especially physics. Ma don't know yet, which is good. I'm sorry, but literature's just fcked up. They say it's a subject about our own opinions and require thinking skills, whatever the hell that means, and when I write what I think about the text, they penalise me by giving me low marks. Yeaa, talk about free speech.
Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to pass literature when o's come strolling by? Fck having own opinions and no wrong answer, I can't even pass without giving debates. And thanks to Mr A for helping me pass Social Studies. Thank you for helping me get that one mark. Thanks to that, I passed combined humans by one mark.
Yeaa, kudos to me and fck the whole nation for saying giving own opinions is needed. Jolly to a civilised world.