<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, May 23, 2008
can't shake it

framed up, be a moment in time.

If you're unhappy, or annoyed, or whatsoever, get out.
If I don't respect you, I wouldn't still talk to you the way I do.
You're not that innocent either, so don't go telling the life story of you.
I won't go and say about how nobody is perfect& stuff, it's abit cliche aint it? You'll probably agree.
The thing is, keep on making it more fcked up, and you'll soon realise that you hate it more& more.
Oh, go ahead and hate me. You could care less, huh? Well, I don't give a heck either.
If you want to go and expose on how fcked Dad is and how he was never there when we were young, go write a fcking novel.
Your life aint for display. Neither is mine.
So, don't go ahead and tell your i-love-them-more-than-my-own-family friends about how I suck as a daughter and sister.
If they can solve our problems by now, you wouldn't be talking fuck about us on your blog and talking about how he was& is not a good father.
Ok, I love my friends too, but not to the extent where I think they are magicians and can solve my family problems with a snap of a finger.
If you could care less, tell me why do you still bother to talk ass shit about me on your blog.
Give yourself a moment's notice, and you'll find you're as fcked as a whore.