If it's a social mutation,
then I'll believe it.
If it's a warning from you,
then kick ass from bottom up.Met up with Sakinah and Fer in the morning to discuss about Fun with Maths&Science, which have already been discussed and accomplished, but that person said it was messy and what else. After that, Fer invited us to go to Safra to play bowling with her and Fad, since others couldn't make it.
Ohya. Thanks to Kinah, I've learnt a new technique on how to bowl. When you bowl, you lift your leg. Hahaha. I haven't went bowling for a long time already, but I managed to get two strikes. Yay! :D
And I know that there was this one moment where all four of us got none, haha. And I saw my aunt and cousin, who is coincidentally Fad's pri sch friend.
Me and Rafi want to play bowling after camp, so anyone want to follow? Oh, we decided to go bowling right after we come back from camp, lol. And Fer, you said 'anything', so you cannot say you are too tired after camp to go bowling. Haha(:
Yesterday's. Did not attend canoeing, as there was Maths&Sci. I was at the main gate waiting for someone, when suddenly I saw the canoeists, sans paddles. Amazingly, I was freaking out terribly inside. I had no idea why. Mingyi said that it was at Bdk Reservoir so can anyone mind explaining to me why, cos Mingyi and Lindsay did not answer me. Went home after maghrib.
bagus eh. balik exactly pukul bile ader macam-macam.And then, there was this aunty who kept staring like as if we were doing something wrong. And he kept singing madeup songs, so I told him that he might as well join choir. Heh.
I bet that on Wednesday,
if there's canoeing, Coach will sure lecture on attendance. Yaya, competition is coming and whatnots. Ok, I'll admit, me& nad suck right now, but we'll get better (: Well, hopefully, actually.
I want to cut my hair, or trim. I'm afraid it'll turn horrible tho. He also don't let me cut, baguuuuuus.
Ok, that's it. I'm out of topics.