your voice echo [:
I shall shut up about it then, since they are fine with it ? /:
Anyways. The first line everyone's been asking is 'how was dragonboat?'.
The feeling when asked was firstly exciting, then it turned into damnthisagain, then it turned into happy, then into shutupplease, then now it's oh it feels like routine.
Hahah, make sense? Nevermind.
I'm trying to cheer myself up, so I dont care if it sounds cheesy/boasty.
Second never gets old. Hahahah. They have been the reigning champion since the first one so, I dont mind getting second, really. (: At least, now, they know to fear us cause we actually beat them during semis. HAHAHA to them,
lolSo today, went home after eating hor fun. Slept while reading the newspaper, and that was directly after coming home. Never missed sleeping so much, heh. Woke up at between 6-7 pm, ate and now, Im still hungry.
Your voice echo, I miss it.
Ok, goodbye. :D