When you're on the edge & falling off,
then it's all overI don't think I will ever pass Malay. Maybe those high hopes would come crashing down, pretty soon. Well,
don't give up, right? Now, I think it's just another load of bullshit. Fine,
try harder. But hey, I've been failing since primary school. So, tell me what chances there are of me passing this year?
I don't even have the confidence in English, and I expect to pass in Malay. I'm damn full of shit, I tell ya. I always had English to look forward to every year, if I fail my other subjects. And for the fact that I had the don't-give-up-no-matter-what attitude before the exam, I kinda feel betrayed. By myself. I wanted to do the paper with a smile on my face no matter how hard the paper would turn to be, and yet I gave up. And that wasn't even half way through. Ya right, be optimistic. When you know you're shit, hey, there's no turning back, man.
Oh, I've made an achievement. I've succeeded with being a stupid, fucking daughter. Oh yippee.
I suck. Some people would agree, actually. Yeaa, those behind those encouraging words of theirs are actually hiding their true intentions. I would've said,
curse you!, but today, I'll on the side of those fake people. Not entirely on their side tho. They say,
don't give up, but in their mind, they're cursing themselves for lying.
Ooohh, lying. That's actually something I'm good at. And I'm also good at failing subjects. Oh, I'm also very good at something. I'm good at making Ma mad. I think she has probably cried because of me. Ok this. I feel bad. I don't want her to be crying about me. I know I'll surprise even myself the next time I do something bad.
Honestly, I can't find anything happy to talk about. Oh. I think I'm gonna fail E Maths. I'm better at AMaths then Emaths. Oh, bravo to me.