<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, April 10, 2008
in the best way i can

You can't lie to a penipu, man.

Nobody saw through, nobody.
Fake smiles and fake laughters.
Not even you.


EDITED.
Didyouknow. Farah calls me a mindfreak. Like reaaaall. I guess my guessing about what my family is thinking about is a skill I've perfected over the years. HAHA. Certificate please ? :D

I shall jump from one topic to another. In random order, confuse yourself. Heh.
Had great mornings, but sleepy afternoons. He forgave me, twice. Was shocked, very much. Hopefully, I will pass the Chem test. Oh, I realised how much I miss having lame, stupid, pointless chats with Razy. I feel like buying apples. The cars and taxis in Johor are so freaking cute. They are like tiny, I think it is so that it's easier to use at the lorong-lorongs. I couldnt go the Bahas thing because I went to Johor, sorry eh people. Now, I feel like eating epok-epok, I shall go eat them. Sorry, short post. Goodbye.

Nurwul: uhm, what hot? i dont understand. & you're tagged.
Farah!: hahaha. yeaaa
amerie: hahah. thankyou (: i went to johor laaaa.