<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, April 10, 2008
Im sorry.

I'm so sorry. I didnt mean it.
The thing is, I am stubborn. I keep thinking that Ma dont care about me.
For the fact that Ma didnt even know that she was pregnant for five months, and has she mentioned to you before that she had thought of an abortion.
I never knew how you felt.
I never meant to take Ayah away from you. I am so sorry.
I dont know what to say.
I know you wouldnt give a shit if I said that I cried.
P/S Im sorry that Im a failure in your eyes. Im sorry that the reason for you hating the family is me. You never told me, and I've been trying to find the answer.