<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, April 01, 2008
sunsets and car crashes.

Let the feeling linger. Dont ruin it.

Haven't been in the mood lately to post.
Haha. Sorry, I meant haven't been in mood for the longest time to post.
So sorry yeaaa~
The beginning of a new month and getting closer to exams. Damn la.

Anyways, been sick for two days. Hell, my head is hurting. I ate two panadols in three hours yesterday, and almost ate a third but Ma stop me. Thank You ? Hahaha.
OK, my head is hurting. I feel like not going tomorrow. Btw, sorry for not going canoeing on monday. I couldn't stand the headache any longer.

Oh, to Farah. Stop shouting my name everytime he's there, can ? Or else I will shout your name :D

I just realised my emails are piling up. Damn, I have to go through them.
Oh, I just realised my horoscopes have been correct. It has been pretty sucky this whole month. Hopes it get better for the month of April. I feel like eating, but I'm not hungry.

To that someone :
There's no song for you today
But maybe it'll come someday.
I can't help but just mime
But maybe you should step back in time.

I feel like a fool,
but no offence to you.
You help me heal my wounds,
that's why I'm grateful to you.

I don't see a single star in the sky tonight
So stop wishing with all your might.
That phone won't ring no matter what
So stop sitting by the phone all night.

-----
If you don't understand, then nevermind. Unless you know what I'm feeling, then good for you. I don't think anyone know ? Hahaha.
Oh, I want to know just out of curiosity, can anyone see through me ? Random, sorry. Heh.


Kamu mahu mencuba
tetapi kamu tidak berjaya
Kamu mengata yang kamu boleh membaca
tetapi kamu tidak berjaya
Kalau mereka tidak dapat teka
apa lainnya kamu
Kamu tidak percaya lagi
bilang aku apa gunanya untuk meneruskan ini.


Just sunsets and car crashes.
Nothing more than romance and adrenaline.
GOODBYE :D