<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, March 06, 2008
phone call.

I feel like painting.

Hello :D
Let me update from Monday.

MONDAY :
mediocre.
Had PE, and played frisbee. Mr Ang told everyone to try and throw at the second person when they are running. But me, fer and kinah while throwing, ran also. Then, Mr Ang said that we couldnt run. Lol. OK, if you dont understand, nevermind. Im too lazy to check the timetable to see what subjects we had, heh. Had canoeing, which was tiring, i think. In the end, we only did two sets. We were supposed to do three. Haha. And we didnt care.

TUESDAY :
Mr LWK didnt come. YAY (:
I dont remember what happened except that during geog, we watched this thing about rivers and I know that Nurwul slept eventhough the sound effects were loud. HAHA
After school, went to Mcd with Nad, Zihan, Aliya, Dars & Kady. Aliya, Dars & Kady walked to inter as kady had no money to take the bus. Oh then, something happened. Then, when I reached home, he called. I almost fell asleep. heh.

WEDNESDAY :
Eng CT was ok ?
Was almost late for school. When I reached school, the march thingamajig played. I forgot that there was common test until Mr Ang told us to put our bags in front. Hahah. It rained, shitshitshit~ I shoulda went home instead. They said that it was gonna be changed to land, but then changed back to water. Intheend, it changed back to land trg. Spend the whole time in the gym. HAHA.
Conclusion : I like the treadmill. heh.

THURSDAY :
Oops, shoulda toned it down.
Firstly, EMaths. Had to go to Comp Lab 4 (i think) and do whatever. Nothing much ?
Then, it was AMaths. I thought I lost my homework but i then realised that i didnt /: I also realised that ShiMin's paper was still with me. Sorry ey ShiMin.
Then, RECESS !
Did SocialStudies.
After that was SS. Sakinah's name was called out after i-dont-know-who-and-dont-bother-to-know. That means that I had to present next as I was sitting beside her. I didnt realised that I shouted 'fucker' real loudly. Oops.
It was malay next. I didnt have to do pidato, which was yayyyyyyyyyy :D

-------------------------

I feel like painting. I've been telling Ma, but she hasnt said yes yet. She made a sarcastic remark that day.

Me: Eh, I feel like painting uh this room. *to no one in particular*
Ma: Uh. Later me and ayah go buy red paint for you. *laughs*
Me: Ehh. Red nice whaaaaaaaaaaaatt
Ma: Your head uh want to paint this room red !!
Me: One wall only.
Ma: You wait first. Cannot paint now. But not red uhhh.

She said the red paint thing cos that day I wanted to buy the red blanket. It's a thermal blanket, i think. It's nice. When you use it, you will not feel too hot. Cool ey? The red, to Ma, was too dark. She thought that I was nuts, literally. LOL.

I HAVE PHOTOSHOP :D
Thankyou Bryan (sp?), I think, for lending my bro the cd.

I want to experiment. goodbye.
AND. Enjoy the song, it's nice. By operator please. :DD

P/S To farah. No, I dont like him. ok?