I shall post real long :D
Updates from friday.
It was the last day of school, somehow it was not sad. Heh. I forgot when we got the result slips back, damn. But I know I suck. If I had.. Nevermind ):
There was training, wasnt good. At all. I think, on that day, Mr Goh kept saying my name. Im always the example, shit. As long as the comments are compliments. Well, sometimes. Heh.
SaturdayI forgot what happened on Saturday. I only know that Bro came back from the 2D, 1N camp thing. I wish I'd been there, cos apparently he and the seniors scared the living shits out of the lower sec. HAHA. I dont really blame them as it was 12 at night, and it was thursday night
malam jumaat oiiii. Oh, I realised that sleeping on the sofa is nice. Hahah, very random.
Sunday.
Went to Suntec City for the IT whateverthing. &I saw the Singapore Flyer up close. Me & Sis stopped in the middle of the pathway and stared at the thing to see whether it was moving or not. Apparently, it takes 30 minutes to turn one round. We had nothing else to do, lol (:
I then realised Ma wanted to buy an mp3 for me. She even fork out extra 10 bucks for the charger thingy. Usually, she would hit my head instead. Heh. Sis then finally bought the digicam after months of bugging me with her and having to save money. Its been going since hari raya, so imagine how glad I was when she bought it. Oh, did I tell you that she paid with CASH ? Yaa, she crazy, I know.
MondayHad the course, that dance, them pushups, the runhere runthere, those isee ido and then training. It was raining during training, all of us were numb. The water was fine, which was good, if not I'll be pissed like hell. I wont bore you so I will just go to conclusion okay. Overall, it was still fun :D
TuesdayLife Sciences Workshop.
I know everyone was falling asleep but I know that when the instructor asked if we took bio as a subject, everyone answered no automatically. HAHAHA.
I like the DNA thing. Somehow, it's fun.
I touched a tomato dna :DD I'm excited about that, I dont know why. HAHAH
Had Malay Remedial afterwards. He called that night, I acted pissed at him for venting his anger at me before that.
I think that's all /:
WednesdayIt was yayyyyyyyyyyyy :D There was no school, so I didnt mind staying home. Bro was having the motivational workshop, and he was jealous that I didnt have school. Lol.
Was bored, so I played with the curler thing. Luckily my hair didnt rosak cos I keep curling then straightening then curl.
Thursday, todayHad malay remedial at 9. Cikgu was paisey, until she gave a $5 tip. Hahaha. Went to Farah's house afterwards since she was going to take her jersey and slippers. Nad went home too. Then, it was raining. I think the people at the coffeeshop had a good time looking at me and farah trying to avoid getting wet. Lol. I know we ran to the bus stop.
I thought we were late, so me and nadiah ran to school. It cahnged from dragonboat to land to dragonboat. And I hate Mr Goh, he made me feel panicked. Hahaha. And I know SanSan fell backwards when Mr Goh rocked the boat.
If I missed out something, ignore it. Act like you didnt even know it was missing, can? Cos I seriously am lazy to edit.
It's warm. I wanna go open the windows, so goodbye (:
It's like a metaphor
It masks the real meaning
If you were me
Only if you were me
You'd understand what I mean
----
If I cant get why,
Then how can you ?
I may be awful,
but you are too.