<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, March 14, 2008
my first attempt. dont shame me /:

Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you?
Cause I wouldn't believe you if you said the same to me

My back hurt crazy, its freaking hot when it's supposed to be cold,
I'm having stupid headaches, I feel like eating but I'm not hungry
and thank goodness, the computer is not lagging today :D
Oh. Did I mention that I miss bro? I'm glad he's not home tho.
I'm weird today, ignore me. heh.

So today, had dragonboat training, again. I couldn't see because water kept splashing at me. I have no idea who from.
And today, when people talked to me or called my name, I would not realise it. /:
And then, when they talked to me, I couldn't answer. No idea why, just kept nodding or aah-ing or whatever. No words came out.
But I know one thing. My butt hurt. Fuck that.

I wanna go eat now. Maybe I won't finish it. Ishhh, waste of food right? I know. Lately, I can't eat. See? I told ya something is wrong with me. And I think I can't hear with my right ear. OK, touch wood.

I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll be cranky for sure if I have to rush to school if I'm late. Maybe I shall be extra good tomorrow morning.
I wanted to edit a photo on photoshop and put it here as my first piece on photoshop but now I'm too lazy to edit it. So, ignore the background. I took it at the wrong moment. My hair's like that cos it was wet and I didn't want to dry it so I decided to ignore it. (:


I like my hair here cos currently having bad hair day.
I think something is wrong with my eye.
Good first attempt eh? Lol.
I feel so paiseh. For whatsoever reason.
I need to make myself feel not paiseh, so goodbye :D