<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, February 07, 2008
are you for real ?



I'm sorry. I just don't trust you enough.


It's just a train ride you said,
it's just a one night you said,
it's just a few minutes you said,
it's just a coincidence you said.
You don't guide my way i said,
you don't call me at night i said,
you don't make me wait i said,
you don't believe in accidentals i said.
I see you like a balloon up in the sky at night,
like a rollercoaster ride in the freezing cold.
The feeling's gone once I get down,
the emotions gone once I make my way home.
The lampposts light my way I said,
the stars are my companions I said,
the birds are my radio I said,
the asshole is more interesting than you I said.
You'll bring a torch you said,
you'll be my companion you said,
you'll sing to me you said,
you'll be an asshole you said.
You're just a once in a minute,
You're just a winter wonderland
You're just a one hit wonder, I said.