<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, February 13, 2008
i'm getting it.

valentine, valentine, valentine.


Homework have been done last minute for the past few weeks.
Have been going home after 6, which is sucky. I need my sleep and television la oi.
Anyways, will be looking forward to this Friday :DDD

No canoeing la sey. YAY ! (:

I dont know what to write. Lala~ Umm, just now canoeing was so-so. The sec twos were fuckingly annoying. Wont talk about them. Lalala~

Btw, to that person, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~ :DD
I don't believe you did but still, aww laaaaaaaaa.
I know it's very short. But who cares? Lol. I'm soo obsessed with the previous post's picture. Nice laaa.
Goodybye (: