<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, February 07, 2008
frustfrustfrust.

Happy Chinese New Year :D



It's been a long time since I've updated. School has been really frustating these few days. Homework has been fucken, canoeing has been tiring & malay dance has been confusing.

And I just realised that I've been grounded. Oh yippee, NOT !
Sorry to fer, ayu, and others for not saying that I was not going this morning. Ma told me last minute that I couldn't go. Sorry okay ?

Let's look on the bright side. Uhm, let's see..

Tomorrow, it has been confirmed. The whole family would be going to the barbeque at Pasir Ris Park. YAY ! I thought that Ma didn't want to go because of that. But just now, she suddenly told me to call Kak Malina to tell her that we would be going. Yay, another reason to eat crazy :DD

Changing blogskin later. So, goodbye.