<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, January 27, 2008
you remind me of ice cream.

It's been exactly 19 days since I last blogged. Actually, I was online. But I just didn't blog. I was too busy changing the blogskin (:
Im addicted to this skin.

And Im currently listening to Ayu's blog, where the guy is singing. Melting sia~
Sedap oi.

And, good morning people :D


I've been too sleepy these last few days, and have been sleeping at 9.30. But, I still feel tired at school. How fuck is that.
I won't blog long nowadays. I wanna strive for good results this year. Really, really good results.

Ohya, did you know ? He's hot~
I keep melting, but I dont like him, okay ? (:
Goodybye. :DDD

fuck you.
i am really, really, really sorry. but, damn you.
i hate you _______, and im sorry.
you may never forgive me, but im still here.
i did not lose my maruah diri, and im unlike those girls in the newspapers or the news.
and im definitely not cheap.
so, fuck you _______. fuck you.