<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Yummy.

Im currently really obsessed with ricola :D
The lozenge thingy. Blackcurrant is superduper nice !
Yummy.

I feel like watching movie.
But Bro is backing out of the Golden Compass plan. :(
I wanna go out tomorrow. Grr.
Maybe I should ajak Nurul..
Wait, she got basketball prac. I think. Unfairness, much ?

Aiming to finish Science at least by tomorrow.
I have no idea how to make the structure crap.
Luckily, no bio for me :D
Or else, must do all. I think. lol.

I shall go eat nuggets !
Yay.
Or maybe maggi. how i crave for maggi ! (:
Long time, no eat ! Hahaha.

I SHALL DO HOMEWORK !
Geog hasnt even been started upon. I logged out of e-learning.
After playing the Maths game. Where the frog jumps on the steps thing.
Very frustating, you know.

&& Alvin & The Chipmunks will be out tomorrow !
Yay. Theodore is so bloody cute.
Simon is too. With the spectacles & all.
But Alvin seems normal tho. That's why I dont like him. Lol.

&& Kakak's birthday is coming !
Hahahaa. She's getting old.
She's like 21 now. I want her out of the house ! Soon, perhaps?
Haha

Goodbye then. :D