<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, December 03, 2007
Please dont. Please, I beg.

Im bored, superbly.
Can someone ajak me out ?
To do homework also can, I dont mind (:

And the blogskin picture cute sia. Buat aku geram je tau. Hah.

Camp was fun. Like, yea :D
I wont elaborate. Cos, others have talked about it. :P

But I remembered one thing. Really, really well.
I slept when Mr Tng was talking. haha
Like suddenly I put my head on my hand, then I will sleep.
Ok, dah.

I need to do homework. Soon.
Really soon.

TO NURUL : Ok. I already tagged you. But I wanna repeat. :D
Wanna go out ? Im fucking bored, at home. And I have no more trg. Which like, sucks. Boo~

TO EVERYONE : Call please. Lol. I wanna go out. ~

&& Bro is wanting to watch The Golden Compass, which is not even out yet. And he's already ajak-ing me. Haha.
And Sis watched Enchanted. Cannot imagine sia, her watching that show. Lol.
I thought she went to watch Beowulf, since she's been like wanting to watch it.

Oh, I think Ma & Ayah are fighting. :(

Please dont. Dont tell me
that my wildest dreams would come true. I hope not, I seriously hope.
Maybe it's just me. But Im sure as hell everyone is feeling it.
He may be bad. Not listening to you, Ma. But he's still my ______, you know.
Im frustated. Very frustated.
And sad.


Ignore that.
I shall put song at blog.
Goodybye then. ;D