I should think of more interesting titles, shouldnt I ?
Lol. That was out of topic..
I wanna sleeeeeeeeeepp. NOW !
But cant. Sadly.
Have to wait till 11+ cos Sis asked me to charge her batt.
Nvm, I will have a reason to use the comp so Ma wont scold.
Actually, Ayah would scold. Uhh, nvm. Hahaa.
Ooohh, Ma has realised that I havent do homework.
Nooooo. Only Maths.. Well, except for three subquestions ( the a's & b's of the qn ).
Im bored. ~
Syaf wants me to write longer. Gahh~
The Malacca & KL trip looked fun, you know.
But thankfully, I went to Sports Camp. Or else, I have to look at that someone's face for three fucking days. Eargh, much.
Oh, Im sick. Yeaa.
And I cant seem to manage to swallow that bloody pill.
It seems to not want me to get better, apparently.
Ma cooked hor fun today. Like, FINALLY ! :D
And I sat in the room for hours just now. Without realising it.
And I took the opportunity to use the comp. Yay.
Did you know ? It's raining.
Or, well actually, it's going to rain.
Blink 182 is great. Absolutely fucking great.
I should rip the CD soon. Or download their songs. Whoopee ~
&&& Im changing priorities. Soon.
Im gonna work my ass off.
Im gonna pass school. Well, hopefully.
Since I set unrealistic goals for myself at unrealistic times & will forget it. In maybe a minute or so.
Well, I think.
People have been wondering whether Im fine.
Well, for the record. No, Im not fine.
Im having nostalgic oubursts. Dancing in front of my face at the most stupidest times possible. Ficklesticks, aye ?
I still hate this weather. Im sooo glad we dont have rain.
Cos right now, Im in not a too good of a mood to be enjoying this.
My feet are freezing, as if it's the West Pole or some sort.
Grrr. Am I mad, or what ?
And Im wanting to watch The Golden Compass.
Im
so intrigued by the polar bears in that movie.
It is like, bloody cute.
Except that the armor seems to spoil the whole jinglebells mindset Im having.
Im only looking forward to the array of chocolates they are selling for people to buy as Christmas gifts.
Damn, I might as well contribute to them earning big
kachings by just selling chocolates & ohsogoodies, right ?
I'll bet their
kachings are mainly from me.
Well, Im planning to buy chocolates for Sis on her upcoming birthday.
So, why not ? Im might as well take the chance.
Rather than buying her some bday cake, aye ?
I think I should stop now.
Ma is gonna wake up soon, I think.
I realised I've been jumping from one topic to another.
Well, I wanna vent my so-called frustations.
Oh. Did you know.
That Anakin Skywalker guy, Hayden Christensen, who also acts in The Virgin Suicides,
and that other show with Sienna Miller, is absolutely hot.
Well, Sis can fantasise over someone else.
Cos, he's mine. :DDD
It's getting hot. Fishpaste betul.
It's supposed to be cold.
I guess weather is mad at me huh ?
Since I'd just said I didnt like it. Grr, amI angry or what ?
Im gonna get a polar bear toy soon.
And maybe a Eeyore too. So it can accompany the Pooh & Piglet (:
Oh shit. Ayah woke up. Bye !
Anyways.
Penguins are cute, too. :D
Goodybye then :DD
Labels: jingle berjingle. :D