<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, December 17, 2007
I l o v e my sister many many :D

Good mid-afternoon, everyone !



I AM SO HUGRYYYYY !
But I just ate just now.

I love my sister many many. I love yesterday. Yesterday, we had another family bonding session. Get what I mean ? Not therapy, my dears. We've been going out for the past two weeks, I think. Since the starting of December. It was shopping mania la sey :D

So Friday was Kakak's birthday. She seem sdelighted by the presents we gave her. The book (with calendar inside) and ferrero rocher. Which she shared :D Yay. And I found out that she had made a reservation at Seoul Garden on Sunday. Which is great. To kind of celebrate her birthday and Ma & Ayah 's upcoming anniversary. Or maybe just of her goodwill. :D

Before that, went to do homework with Aqilah, Ayu, Farah and Nadiah. But in the end, we didnt do any homework. Lol. But it was fun tho. And when going home time. Out of panic, I shouted 'wak lu' over and over again. Almost got knocked down siaaa.

Oh. Anyways. Then on Sunday, I was forced by Ma to wake up early to bathe & get ready by 12. Grr~ Ma forced everyone to wear long-sleeve tee. So, I decided to wear my new baju. Which I bought at the sale at Expo. The collar is loved, much :D Then we took a train and walked to Ngee Ann.

When we took the escalator, we passed by Kinokuniya Bookstore. It was the only store there. You kind of were forced to look inside. Its big and very nice. Kakak is not that excited seeing it since she ahs been working at the office for about a year & four monthsnow as the online person thingy and she always goes in the shop to get books.

Damn, I should stay on topic. Anyways. We then were waiting for Ayah (which seemed like ages or maybe cos it was bloody hell cold & i couldnt wait to go inside. lol.) since he went to the toilet. Then we went in and the bill was $127. And we havent even ate yet. And she paid with 3 fifty-s. I know ! Now kachings are going off in my head. Grr~

We three anaks shared one table, while Ma & Ayah sat at another table since Ayah requested for a table for him and Ma. Awww, you say ? Hahaha. We three anaks took a long time to cook the food while the parents were already eating. We cook slow. Very slow. Grr~ The soup is hothothot ! The hotpot was nasty. It was popping everywhere. Especially when the chicken was placed on it. But I love the chicken. I love the beef. I love the seafood. And I love the egg noodles. Before it was placed inside the soup thing in the middle, it looked like maggi. Then it looked ohsospringy. The seafood cooked easily in the middle.

I cooked the chicken meats, Bro cooked the beef meats while Kakak cook mainly the soup. The egg's yolk was soft while the white was nice. Kakak was ecstatic about the whole food trip to Seoul Garden.

After we ate, all of us were so stuffed. Then we went shopping. :D Firstly, we went to Best Denki. Ma wanted to buy a handheld vacuum cleaner. Bro and Kakak threatened to suck my face at night. Oh, how devilish. Lol. Then after much pestering from me, they bought a video cam cd. Hari Raya Haji will be video-d like no other. Hahaha. Now, we have a 60 min cd and two 30 min cd. The only problem is the batt. It always dies quickly and charges like a sloth wanting to move. Grr~

We then searched for Bro's game. Kakak then recommended Lucky Plaza. There was alot of gadgets. I felt so hungry wanting to buy the gadgies. Then Bro found the game he's been wanting; Final Fantasy X-2. And it costed Ma lesser than the two other games that he has. He has Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts. And no, FFX-2 and FFXII are diff. FFX-2 is the sequel to X, which I know is 10. Im jealous of him just having a PS2. Can I have a PS2 game too ? So that I can play till night like he does :D

Then Ma searched for her shoes since her shoes looks like it could fall apart anytime soon. Then we terserempak-ed with Aqmal. Since his mum was in the shop that Ma went in. And neither noticed each other. But they were standing beside each other. Hahaha. Bro was too engrossed reading the game's manual. Then they went 'Eh !' when they saw each other. Hahahaha. Dua-dua sama slenge [Both same slenge]. Ma then bought her shoes.

And Ayah was searching for a watch, since Ma wanted to buy him one. Awww, you say ? Hahaa :D But he didnt like anything he saw. Then we went searching for a bag, since Ma wants to replace her current bag.

We then went to The Centrepoint. The decorations outside were so gorgeous. My jaw was on the floor. Inside was very nice too. It was so orange-y. She then told me to search for a school bag. She said that it should only cost $30+. Which was good, since she always says less than $20. And I would get all sulky when I found a bag that costs more than 20. Hahaha.

We went to Royal Sporting House (READ: DISCOUNT. lol). Then I wanted adidas, as it is the same as the blue bag that Im replacing. Then I found one, except it wasnt red but who cares really ? Then it costed $59. I thought Ma would scold, but she didnt. YAY ! It was already 15% discounted :D

Then Ayah searched for a watch again. But he didnt want any. We then went OG. Then Ma bought her bag. And I forgot what other stuffs we bought. But I know more than these.
Oh. We bought pens. Lol.

And Rafi ajak-ed me to watch movie next tuesday. And Im suppose to ajak people.
Any takers ? :D

If you're free, can please follow ? Lol. Like desperate ah ? Hahaha.
But Rafi is pestering me to ajak. So yeaa.
Anyways. He wants to watch next tuesday. (:

So. Goooooooooooodbye ! :D