<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, December 03, 2007
hyper, yo !

I still dont know what to do. Gahh~
And I am hyper. Very hyper.
I sang along to Aliff Aziz's Ku Sendiri loudly.
Really, really loudly.

And when Bro asked for ketip kuku (nail clipper), I thought he said curtain tissue. Haha.
Then at around 2, Bro came home from doing hmwrk at school with his friends.
Then I shouted, Yay, Abang balik ! while jumping up and down.
Lol. I was seriously bored, while waiting for Ma to put the food on the table.
And I begged Bro to go play badminton. But alas, he still dont want to.

My butt hurts. Grrr~

Ohya !
BIRTHDAY WISHES ! :D For November, late wishes, lol.

NOVEMBER ! :D

1st :
HAPPY TO ME :D !

6th :
HAPPY BELATED TO CHLOE !

8th :
HAPPY BELATED TO NOELLE !

10th :
HAPPY BELATED TO ZERA !

12th :
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SYAIF !

15th :
HAPPY BELATED TO AYU :D ! , again

24th :
HAPPY BELATED TO NISHA !, again

25th :
HAPPY BELATED TO ROHANI !

26th :
HAPPY BELATED TO NURFARAH SEC ONE !

30th:
HAPPY BELATED TO SHAFIQ ROHAIZAD !

DECEMBER ! :D

1st :
HAPPY BELATED TO AMIRAH ALI !

HAPPY BELATED TO YI TING !

6th :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO IVY LIM !
HAPPY ADVANCE TO 'AMIRAH ABU SAMAH ! :DD
HAPPY ADVANCE TO AIZZAH !


7th :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO AFIQAH 2b !

11th :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO GORDON !

14th :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO KAKAK ! :DDDD

16th :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO IZZATI !
HAPPY ADVANCE TO NADIAH ! :D

21st :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO SHAZWI !
HAPPY ADVANCE TO SHIRIN !
HAPPY 22nd ANNIVERSARY TO MA & AYAH ! :DDDD

29th :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO MUHSIN !

30th :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO SHEAU JING ! :D

31st :
HAPPY ADVANCE TO KHAIRUL !


Uhh, thats all right ?
Woah, that's alot. Okay, nvm. Hahaa

Goodybye. Im hungry.
(: