<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, December 14, 2007
Greeeeeenn

I see green everywhere. And I mean, everywhere. Haha
The walls and the cupboard are green.
But it's nice.

Waiting for Ayu and Aqilah to arrive, so we can do homework.
I think they're sesat. Lol.

Oh, did you know ?
The weather yesterday & today hopefully is greaaaaaatt.
No rain. All sunshine :D

Nadiah is giler. To the max.
She tested the lights. Hahaa
& she got frustated that Farah is leading in the game, Cars.

It feels weird being in a house without the owner being there.
Farah is 'fetching' Ayu & Aqilah..

Bye then.