<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, November 11, 2007
you disgust me.

Oh, I wanna be your homecoming queen. Heh :P


JUST NOW.

Ayah's face turned different; pissed-like.
Dont know la.
He was like, staring.
That guy like sebok like that.
Ok. Enough on that.

I wanna buy that tee. Aiyooooo.
Ish. Should beg Ma soon.

Oh. I'm frustated with some people. Grrr ~

To people. Dont take it into consideration.
After you read, live and let live please.
Except if you want to dwell on it, then fine.
Dont go chasing me with sorry's. Cos it may not be you.
Oh, BRAVA .

One.
Oh, goodness.
I wish to vent it aaaaaaaaaaall on you.
But Im keeping my calm.
Im not gonna name you.
Oh. Honestly, I want to. Trust me ~

I dont get it that it never gets to you.
You keep jumping from one to another.
Fine, you like adventure. Or whatever crap that you like.
But please.
That was one decision that I am sure was your worse one yet.
I knew it wouldnt happen.
I knew it. Yet, I shut-ted up and didnt tell you.
Cos I knew you'd say Im wrong.
I dont bother telling you things anymore.
Cos I know you wouldnt give a fuck. Oh, trust me, you wouldnt.

All you care about is about you & yourself,
and what you think is good for you. When it's not.
People give advice, not lectures, to you. And you turn a deaf ear.
Oh. I guess that's what love brings. Doesnt it ?
Ouch. That gives a clue doesnt it.
& I dont hate. I just dont like.
That what differentiates between me & you. (:

Two.
You are a stupid idiotic moronic fucking barnacle-head.
You say ___________ but oh, do you NOT mean it.
And she has left you. Congrats, should I say ?

Damn, arent I getting mean second by second.
But you know what. You deserve it.

Not the break. But this crap coming out of me.
I dont think you were worth my time. At all.
And those nights, crying over you..
Upsets me, terribly.
But still, I yearn for you.
But I know you dont give a fuck do you ?

I definitely wish to go up to you
and give you a piece of my mind.
So that you would hurt so bad
that it is so hard to put in words.
So that it would cure me.
Yes, cure. My heart's in pieces that I hate you that much.
That much.

You got what you wanted right ? You got revenge right ?
But hey. You know what ______ , I had just gotten the last laugh.
And Im sure as hell, I'll be smiling when I sleep tonight.
Hurts doesnt it when you realised that retribution had just came,
knocking on your door and said, 'Payback time.' ? (:


Ohh, have more. But only these two have been irritating for days.
Hahaaaa.
Im bored. Really.
Gaaahh~

&&&& Howie Dorough is ohso faaaantabulous :DDD

Goodybye.