<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, November 23, 2007
Very handsome awkward ~

Today had canoeing.
& lucking she didnt scold..
I dont that it was at 12.30 & not at one.

Ohya. And bile org tgh cool down, Fer syiok sendiri. Hahaa.

And I've got two more blisters. Bloody hell sia.
Took K2 with Nad. Wahh, best sey.
Didnt capsize ! Goodgood.

Ooooh, should I have chosen to go to KL & Malacca ? Ish.
Im bored. Maybe I should do homework, perhaps ? Ok, wait. Dont want. Haha.

Goodybye then (:
Very, very short post aye ?