<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, November 15, 2007
Scary Kids Scaring Kids (:




Empty Glasses by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Faded pictures of the life that I once loved,
with the flash the moments gone,
I gave up all I have for something that never brought me any comfort now,
I've been lost too long

Deny it but I am alone here
I've always hated this place,
I never thought it end this way.
Deny it but I am alone
(Another nameless face)
Deny it but I am alone here,
I've always hated this place,
I never thought it end this way.
Deny it but I am alone (Please dont forget my name )
Deny it but I am alone

Empty pages warn me and I cant move on
The words I never said were wrong
I never needed to feel connected
And now I'm only loved by empty glasses,
Its gone on too long
I need to find a way to stress my way

Deny it but I am alone here,
I've always hated this place
I never thought it end this way
Deny it but I am alone (Another nameless face)
Deny it but I am alone here,
I've always hated this place
I never thought it end this way
Deny it but I am alone (Please dont forget my name)
Deny it but I am alone

I'm tired of you wishing me the best
All the time
Oh oh
Its a long ride home, a long ride home
Oh oh oo
Deny it but I am alone here
I've always hated this place
I never thought it end this way
Deny it but I am alone (Another nameless face)
Deny it but I am alone here
I've always hated this place
I never thought it end this way
Deny it but I am alone (Please dont forget my name)
Deny it but I am alone