<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, November 15, 2007
NUR HIDAYU ! :D



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUR HIDAYU BTE MOHD YUSOF !:D
Sorry that I didnt go on tuesday.
I'll make it up to you, ok ?
I love you la soul sis (:



TO FELLOW CANOEISTS,
Im sorry I couldnt go, and bring the water :x.
Ma wouldnt let me, so yeaa.
I think Im grounded.
She didnt say. But I cant go out these days.
Boo ~.

I think it's because that day when raya, she didnt let me go. So she said that if I wanted to go, just go cos she didnt care anymore. Ouch, aye ? But I just went out of the house just like that. And went home at 9. Good, arent I ? Hahaha

Anyway. Goodybye ;D