<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Like an old person. hahaa

My back hurts. like an old person, bleaahh~

I want to partner with Darwita Bte Azmi.
Pleasepleaseplease.
Or if you won't let me, then I want a partner.
Don't care.. As long as got two people, can ?

'Date' cancelled. Hahaa.
Next tuesday ! :DD
Lalaaa.

Ohya. Anyone reading..
Can help ? Wait, nvm. I ask smthg else.
Uhhh. Oh, I know..
Can help make blogskin ? I want to make like nice like that.
Ok dah, merepek.
Hah.

& I swear to God that I will cry.
Cos it'd been a year,
and I know I have not forgotten you. Since then.
And I swear that I remember every single date
that have had made its mark in history.
Cos for all I know,
today has been playing over and over again.
Like a broken tape recorder.

Well. How I wished you had called to say happy birthday.
Or make my wildest dreams come true.
Yeah, that one. Fuck.