& I'm frustated, yet happy ?
Yes. Frustated. But
extremely happy !
Hahaaa. Yaaaaayy :DD
I bought this CD. & the songs are like, nice.
And he's fucking hot la seyOhya. Fought with Bro yst. Over the KFC thingy..
Outside there was the stnad which showed the new Chili Pepper Meltz.
& Ma bought it..
This is the convo I had with Bro.
ME: Asal takde cheese? (
I asked Ma.)
BRO: Cos ni yg Chili Pepper tu.
ME: Oh.
[pause]
ME: So ni yg baru tu ah ?
BRO: Yang kat luar tu.
ME: Yelah. Yg baru tu kan ?
BRO: Yang kat board(did a square in the air) kat luar tu.
ME: (
shouting) Yelah. Yang baru tu.
BRO: Yang kat luar KFC.
ME: Papelah.
walked away..Alamak. Frustating sey.
hahaa, but funny.
Ok. Gotta go..
Going to Giant and Courts. I think.
I know not going IKEA.
Goodybye :D