<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, November 20, 2007
FIVE DAYS ! ):

It's been five days since I've blogged.
Gosh. I should blog more often.
Ohyaaaaaa. NEXT WEEK IS CAMP BEYBEH :DD

I want with the canoeists la sey.
Like satu setia semangat satu jiwa gitu.
Lol. You dont understand ? I also dont understand.
Hahaa.
& I miss Fer laaaaa
Her super semangat & giler -ness.
She's off to camp, booooo.

&& tomorrow is land trg. Again.
Ficklesticks la seyyyyy.
Boring aint it just running. Again & again.
I soo cant wait for next Monday.
But there's still canoeing. Grrr ~

Ok. Gtg.
Lol. I wanna eat.
Goodybye (: