<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, October 30, 2007
& I swear it's not just a coincidence.

It sooooo rained on my parade. And I bet other's too.
Looked forward to canoeing yeaterday.
But training was a suckass.
No offence Mr Goh

Anyways, today have MD. But I dont know what time it was, so I didnt go. :x

Bro had the bridging programme thingy. And now having NCC.
Alaaaaaaaaa. I want him home, can ? Hahaaa.
I miss him la sey. Ok, one day & I can miss him. sheeeshh, boo me.

He's gonna be back. Soon. I think. Eventually. Whatever.

At home with Ma, but now Ayah is already back from work. Fuck.
Oh. Ayah asked Ma whether she wanted to go to NTUC.
YES ! GOGOGOGOGOGOOOOO :D

yay. home all to myself. Now, I dont want bro to come home. Hahs

I feel like doing smthg with the blog. Oooh.
nevermind. lol :P

Rasakanlah resah di hatiku
Rasakanlah debar di jantungku
Gemuruh ku bila dengan kamu
Tak tahu mengapa ku begitu
Selalu bila kau melalui
:D


Ok, bye :DD