<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I kinda always knew.

Thanks Nad for the pooh bear (:
It made my day, aplenty.

Okey. Results so far okey laa.
Except, obviously, History.
THAT teacher didnt come to school, so couldnt get results. Damn

I like Science, very much. ;D
I got 71. Cool ey ?
I wanna thank Allah (:

HARI RAYA !
The first day was okeyokey laa.
Mak Jang & Huda wasnt there. Oh, anguish
Then, didnt get to meet Aunty Mun's family cos apparently, they were stuck at traffic
sheesh, much.

Ouhya. I was paisey-ed, during hari raya.
Damn, :(
At Pak Zali's hse somemore. Damndamndamn.

&& Then, there's this guy who is awesomely cute.
Bummer is, he's totally my cousin's cousin. Oh, anguish.
Hahaaa.

Alaaaaaa, I wanna buy Aliff's album.
Jonas Brothers album
&& The Click Five's album. ;DD

OUHYAH ! Farah, hopefully get tickets to go to see C5 ey ?
Haha. :P
Who got $75 & above ?
Hahaaa, joking only.
Monday, monday, monday :)))))))))

Kuyakin pasti suatu saat
Semua kan terjadi