Hello.
I know we're moving fast
We're running from the past
I'm holding on before it fades awayLong time no post.
Damn, I miss this blog so. (:
Ok. Going hiatus soon..
Perhaps, maybe, donno ?
Hahaa.
Lalaaaa.
&& Ayuuu, if you're reading this.
Yesyes. I want to go celebrate :DDDD
&& Naaaaaadd, 25 more days ;D
To everyone !
Goodyluck for Maths, Geog & Science aite ? (:
History & Lit makes me want to jump of a building seyy.
Walaoooo, susah seyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Sheesh.
When you see a marriage,
a marriage of more or less 20 years,
fall apart just like that,
it kinds of sets you thinking.
About how long this has been going on
behind closed doors.
About how one man can
just ruin it all.
About how she doesn't give a shit
about trying to hold the family together.
About how this year's hari raya,
would be different all together.
The new bundle of joycould never replace
the silence that will forever fill the air.