<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, October 19, 2007
Flashbacks.

Hellohello ;D

Was looking through album & saw the following photos (:
I'll be putting Danial's photo when I have it. Cos I only have one when he was still teeny. Oh, cute :DDD !


Muhd Danial Hiqmal B Zulkarnian (:





& I sooo miss my long hair (:





My three sungguhsungguh best pakciks; Uncle Lan, Uncle Yuh & Abah (:




I wanna get this year's pictures, soooooonn. :]
Gotta go & print that bloody science worksheet. Hahaa
Goodybye ;D