<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, October 11, 2007
Circles never end, do they ?

Sean Kingston has a new song & video.
Cool ey ?
Heard on the radio & had no idea who sang it.
Yay. (:
Later I'll put the video..

Yay. No more exams !:DDD
But, still have results.. Kebabom betul.
Look on the bright side of life.. Hahaaaa. (;

Damn, I want to not have school on Tuesday can ?
I think cos that SOMEONE doesnt like seeing us relaxing one corner for six days..
i think only tau.
Cos I want PE on Friday. floorbaaaaaaaall )':

Ouhyah. ONE MORE DAY !
yayayay!(:
THEN SATURDAY !
Hahaaa. Selamat hari raya !
Sungguh the excited sekali. (;
Then keluar raya dengan teman-teman ku. :P

Alaaaaa, I dont know what to write ah.
Uhh, Dars, I like your hair. Serious.
Aku serious macam apek corek hidung serious. Hah. Dari banyakbanyak benda, apek corek hidung jgak yg tertulis.

Ma has started cooking ketupat. & She's no longer stressed-out.
Cos she got everything, seriously, everything, done.
Better than last year, I suppose. Till late at night rebus-ing ketupat.
Rebus-ing ? Whatever. :P

Ouhyah. I have announcement !
A good one at that. Hah, as if.
Whatever la.
Good news, to me at least. ;DD

Aku boleh anyam ketupat ! (:
Bagus, kan ? Ey, maseh (: Cey, boleh gitu sey. Haha
Translation : I can make ketupat.
Good ey ?
The great thing was I learnt it in two days. (:
Yesterday & yesterdayyesterday, means two days ago.
I tried until I cried seyy.
Cos couldnt get it right.
Then I anyam-ed 20, I think, cos was helping Ayah. ;)
But he took the rest. Cos he did more faster than me.
Whatever, he could have done all 60++ if he wanted to.

Okay, done :)
Wait. One more thing.
The song that autoplays, will no longer be autoplayed. Autoplayed ?
The song is MaryJane by TheClickFive.
Hopefully, I think, it'll be cahnged to Mona Lisa by Britney Spears.
Credit : Thanks to Sis, for having it at her ipod (:

Here is Sean Kingston's Me Love :



The song, nice ey ? (:
Then. Goodybye. ;D

Take back everything you ever said
You never meant a word of it
You never did