<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Anxiety pleasures.

Fuck much.

Can I not do Science & Geog ? Sheesh.
Maths was hell. Well, abit. But whattheheck.
Maths Paper One was fine.
But can I jump off a building & live to tell the tale ?
Fuckfuckfuck.
For paper two, I almost lost marks cos careless mistakes..
& Obviously, Im gonna fail like hell.
Well, only wish is that I get promoted,
is that such a big of a wish to ask for ? Ass, ass, ass.

Lalaaa. Science not studied. Honestly, I dont give a damn. (:
Geog either.
Im gonna just hope on pure luck, yeaa ?

Ma won't be all too pleased ey ? But she doesn't look like she cares tho. Whether I pass or not seems to be not on her mind either. She's not nagging me to study. Yes, heaven. No nagging, which kid wouldn't say that it is heaven ? But hey, astonishingly, I want her to mind. Yes. To poke her nose in my business. Asking whether Im studying & nag at me about the importance of exams. Now, Sis seems to also not care. She's stressed by work, perhaps? Well, who cares really ?
Too much of not wanting to drive me over the wall, Ma. Yes. I want those stares. Yes. I want those talks about how I can make it big & such.
Well, I guess you just dont care about what I do anymore ey. Yes, I know Im not a good daughter. But this ? This is too much, Ma. I can't stand it. And I dont nees no time to think about my words.


Nad, bigbig present yea ? Hahaaaa, kidding babe (:

Okay, bored. Should I change blogskin ?
Hmm, no idea. Maybe soon, perhaps ?
Well, goodybye.

&& Goodyluck for Geog & Science, people. It's gonna be over, soooooooonn :DD