<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Hellohellohello .(:

It's been a long long time
since everything was cool
I should have seen it coming
but I guess I'm not the only fool


On Sat, went Geylang.
On Sun, woke up late. Yay. :D
On Mon, school. Sheeeshh ?
Had Art, got sent to the front. Blahblah.
Day was greaatt, did nthg much.
Farah, three in one. Hhas.
On Tues, today.
Science was fcuk. Almost got caught for not doing that paper.
Can I not elaborate ?
Almost buka. Yay.

&& To all, all & everyone.

GOODYLUCK FOR YOUR EOY ! (:

May be studying ? Sheeeshh. Streaming, fcukk.
Well, goodybye, much :DDD