If only for one second,
Will you hear what I have to say?
Oh, did I mention that when I see you it stings like hell?
To the fact that we could have something that'll never happenLast Friday.
Played floorball. Like, finally :DDD
Groups were in threes.
Shimin, Farah and me one grp challenged Lynette's grp.
Then Lynette went and hit mine & Shimin's leg.
Pain sungguh the sangat sangat pain.
Hahaa. Exaggeration only.
But our legs ( or shins ? ) still have scars.
But still, Fuuuuunnnnnnnnn ;DD
Then Saturday.
Didnt know that mly remedial was cancelled, so just went to school.
Like paisey like that. Heh.
Then went library. Then go home early.
Lied to Ma. Again.
Sorry Ma.
Im damn bad. Sheeeshh.
Then Sunday.
Ma woke me up for sahur, but I didnt want to wake up.
Hahs, syiok the sungguh the syiok :P
Woke up at 12.30 ish & the whole,
and I mean everyone, family hasnt woke up. Ma & Pa included. Cool ey ?
Monday.
Had Lit role play. Okayokay la.
Cos
totally unprepared.
Luckily dont need to memorise script.
Psst! Sufi, its not storytelling or reading contest tau.. So can laju macam bullet train sikit boleh tak ? Kau bace mcm MRT la seyy. No offence :XThen Tuesday.
Went home straight. Yay.
Wednesday.
Had Mly Ct. Whoosah, seram punye seram.
Brudder & me went to school early.
Went out around 7.25,
reached school around 7.45 ; Boooo ~
Got punched by Bro over&over again.
Something got the better of him somehow.
And the weird thing was,
when he pushed me, he pulled me back. Cos why ?
Cos he was afraid that I would fall. Aww you say ?
Hahaa.
Thursday.
Lit role-plays are done. Yay, ;)
Then Mother Tongue.
Got Ct paper back.
Honestly, if I could have, I would have jumped up and down screaming. Whoots :)
Got 22/30. Baek la seyy. At least didnt fail. Amin :D
Ckg asked, 'Atikah, awak agakagak awak dapat brape? Pass?'
I answered,
stupidly I think, 'Harap arh.'
Was searching for Bro to tell him cos he had threatened to beat me up if I got E8 again, so like yay. :D
Nyawa aku diselamatkan.
&& Bro cared. He thought I was troubled or some sort.
And when asked why he cared,
Cos he never had. He just said I was a pain, which he is too. All's fair then.He said that it was because Im his mother's only second daughter.
Anyway, we always say we dont know each other except that he was my mother's son
& that Im his mother's daughter.
Geddit ? Nvm, inside joke.
Then TODAY !
Reached school
just before 7.30. Cool ey ?
Hahaa. I should stop with my '
Cool ey?'.
Then assembly was a bore. No offence.
Then Physical Education ! Whoots~
Played floorball again. But now six in a grp.
Shimin, Farah & me joined Mahathir, Joshua & Hing Cheung.
Syiok la bodoh. Syiok giler macam kene rembat kat kepala tapi kate tak sakit gituu.
Played against Farhan's grp. ( Sry. I forgot who's in the grp, hahs. )
Then actually wanted to challenge against Faris, Shafiq, Sufi, Putera, Qilah & Xiu Yan but sudah kene
booked. Hahaa, booked. Step drg hotel je.
Then challenged against Syahir, Clive, Jeremy, Elaine, Brenda & Sherilyn.
Syahir lari. Fulamak.
Firstly, he looked like he didnt want to play.
Then sekali he got the ball, run like org aper seyy.
Jeremy & Clive equally good.
I dont know about the girls. Didn't see.
BUTBUT ! We won. Yay :D
Thanks to Mahathir's good goal-ing skills,
Hing Cheung's good dribbling,
Joshua's good passing,
Shimin's good hitting,
Farah's good catching the ball.
And me ? My good main hentak the ball ;DD
Baguuuus tau. Haha.
Then Maths. Mr Tee didn't come, oh boo.
But still had test/quiz blahablah.
Everyone talked. It's open book, or actually open notes, so whattheheck right ?
Then asked the teacher for answers.
Hahaa. Kene bully. Ala kesian. Hahaa.
Then RECESS !
Stayed in class. Almost got scolded by the councillors from 2/3 & 2/2 for staying in class. Whatever.
Then English.
Sucked. Sucked. And. Sucked.Yay. Not.
Then History.
Firstly was like socalled inviting him back with 'open arms', but then later he smile and wrote '
test ' on the board. Booooo~
Easy la. Abit.
Thenthen the banana, bottle with water, bottle with water and air whatever thingy.
Kendrick said he was hallucinating cos he was fasting. Hahaa.
Then, go home. Yay, much :DDDDD
How I wish I have a bigggggggg bathtub. Or a bathtub, at least.If have bathtub, confirm syiok seyy.
Boleh duduk kat dlm toilet berhour-hour.
Ceyy, step ader perkataan berhour seyy. Lol.
Gimme More. :DD
Oooohh. Inside thought, heh :X
Psst! Didyouknow ? EOY is two weeks from now.
Fuck, much.