<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, September 22, 2007
Expect the unexpected ..


I dont discriminate nor criticise.
It's your life. Your choice.
All I can hope from you is that you try to change..
If you cant, then fine,
Im fine with it.

I dont really care about your decision,
but I care about what other people may think about it.
It's your decision but I want to say something..

People dont do soul searching at your age,
People dont say that when their your age.
They dont. They just dont.
I really really dont care.
But I really dont know what other people may think
So, all I want you to do is try to change.
I dont want you to suffer.
Expect the unexpected, okay ?

I only have one question tho.
& Only one word is that question.

Why ?