<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, September 13, 2007
:D

Hellohellohello(: .

Last thursday helped Brudder make a blog
And I soooo like his blogksin, yeaa.

Last Saturday.
Didnt go Mly Remedial. Cos it was raining, heavily mind you. & I was malas to go. Wheee~ , much ? Hahaas.

Thenthen,
School open yo !~ :DD

Was like sungguh the excited.
Blahblahs.

Then tuesday.
Forgot what happened. Heh.

WEDNESDAY !

Had Eng CT. Passed ! Yeay :D
Got 27/35. Sweeet like that.
Blahblah.

Then TODAY.
Was like hyper cos like finally its HARI RAYA PUASA yo.
Slmt berpuase people :D
Then I was like superly ecstatic when it was 2.10 ; I thought could go home.
But that sungguh hothot teacher said got assembly. Fucker ass.
Abt anti-smoking or whatever.

Brudder. Pleaaaase cheerr up. For me, at least.
I read abt the 'my father' part. And honest to god bro, he loves you a hell lot.
Your the only dudee. Cmon, dont make it get over your head.
You that time suddenly said 'Im ________'.
&& if I had done something wrong to you that have caused you to feel that way..
Oh goodness, Im terribly sorry.
Pleasepleasepleaaaaasee Brudder.
Even if you cant go happier in a snap, please do try. Your my only.
Your my rock, dudee. I've been through a lot and you're always cheering me up.
I feel like giving you a massive bear hug or something.
I hope you wont drown yourself in a bucket of water like you said you would at your blog, okay ?
I cant lose a sibling. Im that lucky to have been born in this world, & I really dont want to lose anyone.
Dammit. Dont get it 'envelope' your head, please?
I would beg on my knees even, if that is what it takes, to get you to think positive.
And I cried reading your posts. Please dont ever leave me.
I dont care about anything. Just you getting better, aite ? (:


Bye then.