Wheewhaawhooooooo (: .
Okay. I was reading the handbook.
No idea why tho. Hah.
&& I like these lines :
You can put a knife in a man & draw it out, but it doesn't matter how many times you say 'I'm sorry', the wound would still be there."~
The Effect of Angry WordsYou can have all the material possessions you can imagine, but if you are of poor spirit, you have nothing!~
Rich VS PoorBecause deep down, we know one thing - what matters most in life is more than winning for ourselves. What truly matters in this life is helping others to win, even if it means slowing down and changing your course.~
A Touching StoryDon't settle with just one thing if you know you can do better.~
Author UnknownOkkkk. Uhh.
Goodyluck to Sufi about tooooooott. (:
Goodyluck to Rafi. (:
Goodyluck to Hasifi ? Hah (:
I don't know what to blog about ah. Alermakk.
Ouhyah.
To budakbudak pompuan Fengshan, jangan nak gi step depan muker aku bodo. Ape? Ingt kau primary six, kau pangkat tinggi ke pe? Da la pendek dari budak primary three, nak step tinggi ah. Yelah, kau kat primary school kau ingt kau tinggi mcm langit. Tapi kau kat secondary school, kau cume serendah bumi la seyy. Kau ngn attitude gitu. Ah, gi mampus ah. Kau jangan masuk secondary school macam budak siak okay? Relax sikit ahh sister. Nanti kau kene dari aku baru tao.
Nak temper konon. Nak marahmarah kawan. Kau blum primary six seyy. Baru primary four. Nak bingit ye. Nak order kawankawan tu ke pe? Alermakk. Nasib baek kau tk dgr aper aku cakap siak. Cume kwn kau yg kt blakang tu dengar. Kalau la kau cakap balik, mampus kau. Aku da la kat depan biji mata kau, boleh nak muker bingit konon. Aku da tak good mood, kau buat darah aku up lagik.
Uh yelah. Panas eh cuaca ? Sampai nak lap dahi. Ngan muker nak step budak mane. Nak step minah ker? Fulamak. Jgn nak step lagik sak dpn muker aku lagik. Nanti aku tak tenung je tau kat kau, aku sepak muker kau ader ah.
Yay. Finally I wrote that, hahaa. (:
&& dont go minah-stepping ( hah, new word la kan. ) anymore in front of me.
I can't stand over-ness in front of me, okeydokey ?
:]
Baby Baby
When we first met, I'd never felt something so strong
You were like my lover and my best friend
All wrapped in one with a ribbon on it
And all of a sudden you went and left
I didn't know how to follow
It's like a shock that spun me around
And now my heart's dead
I feel so empty and hollow