<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, August 07, 2007

FIRST THING )

Ok, my bad.
If it never happened or whatever, then fine.
Im fine with the whole thing.

SECOND THING )
Bahas? Which bahas? And I know I didnt say a damn thing during whatever bahas about us.

THIRD THING )
Im sorry. Okay? But I didnt make that bloody deal, mind you.

AND FOURTH )
He could have told me, and he wouldnt have gotten that beating, OKAY ?


She cursed someone else not your friend. She was pissed at someone else, not him. And its her mouth and mind, not mine. So dont go blaming me for what she did. If it was my friend involved, yeaa I would do what you are doing. But wth? I did not judge him in any way. And if it was others who is accusing him, mind you but i have no clue. Alright?

Ohhhh. Whatever la erh? Blaming and scolding you? Sorry, tapi kau terasa. I just vented my anger and bukan kat kau. Aku realise yg aku bukan flawless. Aku cume nak buat bagus bile trainings. Whatever. Tu kau punye choice. Tapi its up to either Mr Goh or Mr Ismail to decide. So kalau kau ngn aliya naik k2, then good luck. Ohyah. & Dars, I am already not talking about this & you just brought it up. & even with all these words, I still consider you as a friend.


Well, sincerest apologies. To anyone.

I treasure friendships, I really do. Cos I know what it feels like to be betrayed..
And if you hate me for whatever reason, thats your choice. But I'll still continue treasuring.