Okay. I cant stay away.
I just had to post.
Haha.080807 ; Last Wednesday was soooo paisey la sia. boooo~
&&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MA ! :DDDDDDD
090807 ;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE ((((((:
100807 ; Boring sey sitting at home. Finally did Maths homework. & didnt bother to do English book reports.
110807 ;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUHANIS ! (:
Went to Inter with Ma for shopping or whatever.
120807 ; Yay! ((: Couldnt wait for school. Four days went in a breeze & I seriously wanted to spend sleeping time in school. Whoopee.
130807 ;
I said to Farah that it was a day of new opportunities. :D
This person is possibly bi.
hahaha :]That person is sungguhsungguh beylo.
what day is it? hah.Those persons are pengecut.
stupid (:This person is a dickhead.
jgn terase.That person
maybe totally hot (:
& maybe likedThose persons who keep running needs to die
UHUH.
Maths period had 10 minutes of sleeping time.
THANKYOU MR TEE !
We started on CHAPTERSIX for science. Hah.
Sufi mcm exited gituu. x)
And Jason like expert gituu.
140807 ;
Im taking it in my strideFinally I said that (:
Well, to Hasifi that is. Heh.
And yes. I think I may be obsessed.
No no. Not obsessd.
Uhh, enticed ?
Whatever.
Attracted. Yeaa, attracted (((:
& he may be tooooott.
Haha.
&& to THAT PERSON.
Well, if you do read my blog.
Sorry. But Im gonna say this. I dont care if you tell him. Its what I think, so just fuck of it.
You're standing up for what he thinks. It is as if its becoming YOUR problem, no longer his. And he seems to have no answer to my questions, & he walked away. Im no longer apologising, mind you. You're the one making htis problem bigger & dwelling on it. Im taking it in my stride. Im taking it all in. I didnt ask you to be on my side. I didnt ask anything, except forgiveness. And since you can neither forgive nor forget, I've gotten my answer. You wont forgive me. Fine. Hate me all you want girfriend, its your shit. And this is my shit. Bye then (:. Ouh yah, one more thing.
Muhsin's a coward.