<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Well, helloooooooooo. (:

Its weird when you hate someone ( or some people ) one minute & like them another minute.
When you can talk and laugh with them one second,
& you are fighting, shouting with them.
And especially when the family that you love the most
ticks you off.

When you bothered to talk to them,
And they use it against you.
How one moment in your life
you hate your sister
& then you realised that she`s the one person
that cares about you. The most.

One second we`ll be figthing like some bitches
& then after that we would be talking
about hers & mine life.
About how her day at work was
& how my day in school was.
What bags / shoes, and such, she saw that were cheap
& were nice & wanted me to save money,
Or whatever, to buy them.

One moment we`ll be quarelling over the teevee
or the household what such
& then afterwards,
We would be talking about her co-worker
Or we`ll be tlaking about what happened during canoeing
and school.

She`ll talked about her secondary school friends,
poly friends ..
& I talked abt the competition ( last week )
.


And I realised now that she was the one person
that actually cared about my ass,
About my health and such.
Through all the fights that we`ve have had
Either abt me having boyfriends now
Or abt my grades
Or abt where I`m seeing myself in 5 yrs time ..
I`ve realised thru thick & thin,
that we are still sisters
& we share this bond that was close.

Honestly.
I love my sis.
She`s been there for me
When I was younger,
& being caned by Pa,
she was there.
She told me to go through it strong.
& I nvr appreciated her since,
And I dont knoe why.

OKKKKKK, should stop with the Sis thingysss.

&& The Article abt the emo teen,
is bullshiiiiiiiiiitt.
Uhuh.
FOB is sooo not emo , fcuker.

&& so if I wear black
Or have a fringe,
I`m emo ?
Like mrepek gituu.

Okay fine. Shoosh.

Should go watch ANUGERAH now ..

Thinking abt the past is dreadful
But sometimes its necessary
Especially when you're in a bundle
And dont know what to think
Think abt your chilhood and search
For someone that meant an eternity,
except your parents, To you.