That teacher needs to be killed
On
Wednesday, as all of you know
there was Common Test.
& Mr Ang was away at the Canoeing Comp,
Cos he was registration dude thingy.
&& So there was another teacher.
AND HE NEEDS TO BE KILLED, ASAP !I siad SORRY, you bloody motherfucker asshole idiotic moron
bodoh sial puki babi
da diam. Farah knoes what I'm pissed about
Cos she was beside me.
I mean like HELLOOOO ???
Your bloody ass so big isit ?
Want me to compress for you
Or want me to teach you how to slant your body
Or want me to teach how to walk past people's table without pushing it ?
Ey. Sufi was writing you bloody ass.
And I said sorry seyy.
Wtf, I said sorry & you took advantage of it ?
Bloody motherfucker.
Darwita is soooo right,
I should stop saying sorry too much.
But hey, I was being a nice bloody student okay TEACHER ?
And you scolded me.
Hello DUDE ! I dont look upp just to see whether you are going to walk or not okay ?
And you could walk another way la seyy.
Your ass not that big seyy.
If you were my
pa or
sis , I would have been vigilant ok !
bloody motherfucker. If it is legal, I would kill you there & then la seyy !