OBSESSED, MUCH ? WAHAHA, YEAAAAAAAAAAA . :DDDDDDDDDDDDD !
SEE THE INTERVIEW HE HAD WITH gURL.com .. HAHAS, HIS GRANDMAMA WAS A LESBIAN. SHOCKED ? , YUPPPP .
gURL: What does your name mean and where does it come from?
Shia LaBeouf: My last name is misspelled French. My grandmother was a lesbian beatnik poet in the '50s and used to run around with Allen Ginsberg. She hated her family because they wouldn't accept her as a lesbian. It was a different time, obviously, and so she moved to Venice, California and changed her name.
Shia means "gift from God" in Hebrew, which was my grandfather's name. So that's cool. But my last name, LaBeouf, in its proper spelling, means "the beef". So my name means "Gift from God the beef."
~
gURL: Do you have any tattoos?
Shia LaBeouf: Yeah. On my wrist, it's a timeline. 1986 and then it has a dash and then it says 2004. That's like my childhood.
You know, a lot of actors say they did this so long that they forgot their childhood, so it's just kind of precautionary. You know, just in case. I'll never forget it 'cause it's right there.
My dog died when I was young and I got him tattooed on my left arm. And on my ribcage there's a piece of artwork.
~
gURL: You said the character is a voyeur. Do you have anything in common with him?
Shia LaBeouf: Oh sure. I used to be on MySpace and Facebook. I used to be all into that. That's a form of voyeurism. I go to the supermarket and stand in line reading US Weekly. That's voyeurism. I think it's just human nature.
~
gURL: In Disturbia your character is on house arrest. What's the worst thing you've ever done?
Shia LaBeouf: Me and my friends do a lot of practical jokes.
~
gURL:Like what's one practical joke?
Shia: Oh man, they're dirty though.
~
gURL: Tell us...!
Shia LaBeouf: One time we had this dog named Taz who was my best friend Mike G's dog. He's a really scruffy, nasty little dog. Really sexual, overtly so. When he comes out, he just starts humping like crazy.
So I have a big friend, Lorenzo, who's like this 300-pound behemoth. We put the dog on his neck while he was asleep. The dog went to town and humped on his neck and there was all this weird like... it was so nasty (laughing).
~
gURL: Did you get it on camera?
Shia: Yeah, we had it all on camera. And the dog just went crazy and Lorenzo didn't move because he was in deep slumber.
~
gURL: We heard you had a huge make out scene in Disturbia.
Shia LaBeouf: Yeah that's fun. I was in a relationship at the time, a huge relationship at the time, so we didn't come to the set like, "Hey, it's orgy time." We had to be very comfortable. We just wanted to make our partners comfortable too.
It's a hard thing to explain to be like, "Hey babe, I'm going to work today."
"What are you doing today?"
"Well, I'm going to go make out with Sarah Roemer for eight hours. I'll see you later. You want some chicken for dinner? Cool, I'll bring it home."
~
gURL: What's your favorite movie?
Shia LaBeouf: I'd say I don't know. I have a lot of them. I'd say either Raging Bull or Kramer vs. Kramer. Kramer vs. Kramer hits me on a personal level because my family was split up when I was young. When you watch that movie and Hoffman's making pancakes with his kid, you know, those were visuals I wish I had.
It was flip-flopped for me, where my mom was around and my dad wasn't. You watch Dustin Hoffman being in the situation my mom was in and you wish your pop was around to make pancakes with you. That stuff just kills, you know, rips your heart out.
And then Raging Bull is just the best performance ever put on film. It's just electrifying to watch.
~
gURL: We think it's really cool that as an actor at your age you're not typecast as a cute teeny-bopper character. Is that something you're doing consciously or does it just happen because of the roles you choose?
Shia LaBeouf: I think it's because of the fact that I don't look like an Adonis. Like a regular Joe Schmoe. I think the fact that I'm not a stunningly handsome guy is helpful because that can be debilitating to a career. Like I don't know if Paul Walker could play the guy who doesn't get the chick. It doesn't make any sense.
A lot of the best roles are introverts--guys who are really internalized and who don't have this outward expressive nature. Those are the funniest performances to watch, and most fun to be a part of.
People who are beautiful have a tendency to be over the top and exuberant and open. It's just a very different thing and they have a comfort zone in their visuals, whereas I don't have that, so I'm very uncomfortable all the time, which makes for good comedy.
~
gURL: Are you excited about being in Transformers?
Shia LaBeouf: Yeah. It's crazy. For me, you know, I'm living through a boy's dream between "Indiana Jones" and "Transformers."
~
gURL: What were you like when you were a teenager?
Shia LaBeouf: Just a normal cat, you know, what does a normal teen do? I wasn't like a star. It's not like I went to a house party and people were like, "It's the guy from Even Stevens!" It was never like that. And if they did know me, they didn't want to say anything 'cause it was embarrassing that they were watching the Disney Channel.
~
gURL: Is there anyone you look forward to working with? Any actors?
Shia LaBeouf: Oh God yeah. There's a huge slew. There's a humongous list. [Gene] Wilder. He's in the top five. Ever.
~
gURL: Favorite Gene Wilder movie ever. Go.
Shia: Young Frankenstein.
~
gURL: Who's your favorite performer?
Shia LaBeouf: Best performer? I don't know. Justin Timberlake's a sick performer. Really when you step back and look at it, I don't know if there are many people who've done it like he does it.
A guy could be watching and going, "Damn. He's sick." Not even in a homosexual way. Literally, you're just sitting there and going, "Damn. This guy is sick."
~
gURL: So you have a crush on Justin Timberlake?
Shia: A man crush. [
WOAHH ]
~
gURL: Who do you have a girl crush on?
Shia LaBeouf: Girl crush? Natalie Portman.
~
gURL: What do you look for in a relationship?
Shia: Trust and space.
~
gURL: Anyone special right now?
Shia: No, not right now.
OUH, GOTTA CHAOW BEFORE FCUKER BRUDDER HIT MY HEAD AGAIN
& MUM NAG AND NAG FOR NO REASON.
AND PA KEPO-KEPO.
AND SISTER TOOOO.
BYEBYE.